St John’s Hall Storage
Personalised Warehousing and Storage Solutions
Why St. John’s Hall Storage?
At St. John’s Hall Storage we recognise that our customers need a professional, reliable and flexible approach. That’s why we offer our customers a personal service; tailored to their individual requirements.
A family run business with over 30 years’ experience in commercial warehousing, distribution and storage. We offer a full range of third-party logistics including bulk and palletised storage as well as pick and pack services. Our advanced real-time stock control system tracks all items for extra confidence and security.
Our self-storage service offers facilities which are flexible, easily accessible, secure and competitively priced.
- Experienced, family run company
- Close to all East Anglian ports
- Personal and reliable service
- Professional and qualified staff
- Flexible opening hours
- Secure premises with DualCom alarm and CCTV
- Annual health & safety audit
- Proud sponsors of local charitable causes
- 50,000 square feet of modern storage
- Computerised stock control system with customer online access
- Picking & packing
- Reworking & repacking goods
- Container loading/unloading
- High standard of cleanliness throughout storage facilities
- 50 tonne ministry stamped weighbridge, 19 metres long
- Insulated & humidity controlled warehousing
- Competitive pricing
- Long-term and short-term storage
- Packaging products offered
- Alarmed and CCTV secured premises
- Professional and comprehensive service tailor-made to customers
- Drive all the way up to your storage unit